Friday, September 7, 2012

New Title for my Book

I know that I haven't seemingly been working on anything for some time, but I have. Right now I am working on a story that has two plots. The plots are relatively similar, but with diffrernt villians. These villlians will greatly influence the storyline later in the plots however. So although it is the same book with the same characters and similar backstories, it will appear that there are truly two books. Feel free to choose your favorite.

To the point of this post. I am changing Vatonage's title to "The Path of the Righteous Wicked". The two seperate storylines will each have their own subtitles also. I have yet to decide titles for these. One of the stories are have demons as the villian, the other is the government. If you can think of a title for these, feel free to post the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment